2011年4月26日星期二

you don’t want to be criticized for something you do for fun

LW: Music is something that I’ve been doing for as long as I’ve been playing basketball. I think that started from just freestyling on the back of the team bus in high school Versace Sunglasses. But at the end of the day, it’s just a hobby for me. It’s just something that takes up time. If you get to know me, you’ll see that I always keep myself busy; I’m always working on something. I just find things to block up time, and I think music has been doing that for me this past season.
Dime: Can we expect more videos like the “I’m A Boss” freestyle? That was pretty hot.LW: (laughs) “I’m A Boss” was spur of the moment Bvlgari Sunglasses. We just got bored and I was playing music and they were like, “We should shoot it in the studio.” What happened is we put it on YouTube, and WorldStar ripped it off of YouTube, and that’s how that whole thing started.
Dime: Any mixtapes in the future?LW: I have plenty of mixtapes. I don’t know about a mixtape for the public. (laughs) When you’re doing something that’s a hobby Gucci Sunglasses, you don’t want to be criticized for something you do for fun.

没有评论:

发表评论