2011年4月15日星期五

By Twitter standards, Sheen has tweeted

By Twitter standards, Sheen has tweeted, as of this writing, a measly 203 times, peanuts in the Twitter world. He follows only 42 people, and I am not among them Ray Ban Sunglasses . Twitter tells me that I know eight people who also follow Charlie Sheen. However, I am not exactly sure why I know @lostremote or @ShakespeareGeek, but never mind that. The point is, no one can keep up with Charlie Sheen’s shenanigans, let alone his number of followers Burberry Sunglasses. It’s mind boggling. No, it’s madness. In fact, just about everything about Charlie Sheen is maddening, even fun and, at the very least, surprising. Thus, imagine my surprise when I clicked on the @charliesheen button and found that we do in fact follow one person in common: @FloydMayweather Miu Miu Sunglasses. Problem is I don’t know who Floyd Mayweather is, and why I follow him. When did I do that, I wonder.

没有评论:

发表评论