2011年4月22日星期五

the school announced Thursday

Thompkins, who led the Bulldogs with 16.4 points and 7.6 rebounds per game, said he will sign with an agent and not return to school Prada Sunglasses.
"I have spoken with my family and coaches about my situation," Thompkins said in a statement, "and I feel that it's best for me to forgo my senior season and enter the NBA draft. I would just like to thank everyone who has supported me in this decision."
Leslie will not sign with an agent and could possibly stay at Georgia based on feedback from scouts and NBA officials. He scored 14.4 points and grabbed 7.2 rebounds per game Louis Vuitton Sunglasses.
"Travis has exercised his right to 'test the waters' as a junior," Fox said in a statement. "We will help him manage that process in a timely manner."
Washington star junior guard Isaiah Thomas will declare for the NBA draft but will not hire an agent Replica Oakley Sunglasses, the school announced Thursday.

没有评论:

发表评论