2011年4月4日星期一

Why? Probably a few reasons

Why? Probably a few reasons:

1. There were options to fit different budget levels and it took care of the "am I charging too little or too MBT Shuguli GTXmuch?" syndrome.

2. The client probably felt more in control and part of the decision-making process, which is less threatening.

3. It gave me confidence that my rates, as a whole, were just right for my ideal clients. Your Assignment:

Consider charging different rates for different programs. Create different price points in your offerings. Use the provided one for inspiration, but create different options that work for you.

Let there be an incentive to go for the higher option (more time with you or reduced cost per hour as frequency grows). Make it almost irresistible to go for the highest option, but recognize MBT BoostMBT Sport,that some people may just not be able to afford it or may choose not to go that route. That's OK.

Name your different options so that you can refer to them without actually using the dollar amounts. I've used the terms "Fast Track," "Basic" and "Maintenance" programs for my different options. What could you call yours?

没有评论:

发表评论