2011年4月18日星期一

It's not a means to an end for him

"It's not a means to an end for him. Blake is not a paycheck player. If he could go out and play at that park behind the Clippers facility, if there was a good run going, he'd go do it Christian Dior Sunglasses." He has done so much, so fast, you wonder how many moments he's been able to truly enjoy. His nature almost precludes it. And yet at the very end, when the final buzzer sounded Wednesday night, he found himself on the ground Oakley Sunglasses Cheap. Smiling, and completely spent. "I think it just hit me," Griffin said. "It's over. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now. You just kind of exhale. "It was busy and it was hectic and I enjoyed every minute of it Arnette Sunglasses. I would do it all over the exact same way."

没有评论:

发表评论