2011年4月18日星期一

but I'm happy about the fact the movie came out

Snider, chairman of Comcast-Spectacor, which owns the 76ers and Flyers, will see his name on the
big screen this month as executive producer of "Atlas Shrugged: Part 1." Snider once owned the
rights to the 1957 Ayn Rand novel and tried since the early 1980s to develop a screenplay into a
movie.
"I doubt if there will be an Oscar in Hollywood for this movie Carrera Sunglasses," Snider said, laughing. "But I
guarantee an awful lot of people are going to love it."
Snider, who founded the Flyers, was a friend of Rand and staunch believer in her philosophies of
capitalism, individual achievement and objectivism. He was a founding contributor of the Ayn Rand
Institute and was set to attend the movie's premiere Tuesday night at Union Station in Washington Oakley Sunglasses.
The movie was made with a cast of mostly unknown actors for about $10 million and has its national
release on April 15. Philadelphia businessman John Aglialoro financed the movie and made sure to
give Snider, who once ran the independent film studio Spectacor Films, a producer's credit.
"I''m a little embarrassed by it because I really didn't do anything," Snider said before Monday's
76ers game. "I don't deserve to have my name on it Chanel Sunglasses, but I'm happy about the fact the movie came
out."

没有评论:

发表评论