2011年4月22日星期五

the cuts and going against competition

Lee said the biggest factor in his decision was the improvement he made from his sophomore season to this season, when he became the Bruins' top defender and second-leading scorer Ray Ban Sunglasses, averaging 13.1 points while helping them reach the third round of the NCAA tournament.
"I feel like I'm a first-round draft pick," Lee said in a teleconference with reporters, "but my opinion really doesn't mean anything Burberry Sunglasses. If they feel that I'm not a first-round draft pick, I can improve my stock in the workouts."
Lee can begin working out for NBA teams on April 28 and has until May 8 to withdraw his name if he intends to return to UCLA. He said he expects that by the start of workouts he'll be recovered from the surgery he had last week to repair torn cartilage in his left knee Miu Miu Sunglasses, "but you really don't know until you get out there and start actually doing the cuts and going against competition."

没有评论:

发表评论