2011年4月3日星期日

Have Faith... and Keep Going.

Have Faith... and Keep Going.

90% of the time, you'll find me wearing a ring that says "when you have faith" on the outside, and "all things are possible" on the inside. I wear this ring as a constant reminder that faith is the key to everything. It's impossible (or at least extremely difficult) to achieve your goals when you have no faith in the greater energy of the Universe/God. God wants you to have everything your heart desires... you wouldn't have had the desire if you didn't ALREADY have everything you need to realize it. (As Robert A. Russell says in God Works Through Faith, "the answer precedes the question".) So, above all, have faith and know that if you keep going IN faith, everything you dream of is yours.

I trust that if you follow this five-step process every time you set a goal, you will achieve it. I know it sounds too simple to be true, but I assure you that any goal I've achieved in the past 5 years has been realized by using this process. I wish you much joy as you set (and achieve) your goals!

没有评论:

发表评论