2011年4月18日星期一

I try not to think about it like that

"I try not to think about it like that," he said. "This season is one season for me and I want to be playing basketball for a long, long time Prada Sunglasses. In my seventh year I'm not going to say, 'Well in my rookie season I did this or that.' "You've got to move on." History will remember a lot of things about Griffin's 2010-11 season. His nightly highlights, the All-Star appearance, the triple-doubles, the dunks, the car, the nod Louis Vuitton Sunglasses. All of that was memorable. But it was his drive, his distaste for mediocrity, and refusal to compromise his aggressive style of play for anyone or any unwritten rule that elevated him to such rarefied air Replica Oakley Sunglasses. "I think what it really comes down to," Olshey said. "Blake loves basketball. You knew he was never going to burn out. He loves to play. He loves to take care of his body, he loves to work out.

没有评论:

发表评论