2011年4月20日星期三

The time we all been waiting for

The time we all been waiting for. The favorites are gonna be the hunted! The media loves them and
most America hates them. I for one can admit it. Fact of the matter is.....Heat drastically
changed my opinion of them in the past week. The Celtics game was the one that caught my eye
obviously. A month ago, I wouldn't have gave Heat much of a chance vs C's if they did make it past
the 1st round which we all expect. I saw something, I havn't seen all season long. Fire in their
eyes, determination, will to win, ect Ray Ban Sunglasses. I fully expect a sweep even though I hope not. I say this
series will only last four games. No disrespect to the Sixers. They are a good team, but Heat
should finish it in 4. I figure that Lebron will play 4 which would be a tough matchup as Doug
Collins has stated. He is a nightmare cuz he has no power forward on the team that could guard him
simply because he has so much speed against them. He also has the power to guard a power forward
if needed to. Bosh could play 5 as well Burberry Sunglasses. This series should be short and sweet. Don't expect a win
for Philly. I'd be shocked to see one to be honest. X factor for Philly is Lou Williams/bench
play. Bench comes out and plays well they may stay in games. Lou Williams has got to play great in
this series for the team to have a chance. If he plays well at the 1 they should win a game or
more. If he doesn't......will be a long series Miu Miu Sunglasses. Sixers prove me wrong!!
Having made two trips to the NBA Finals in three years, Doc Rivers isn't used to seeing his team
as escape artists, especially against a team considered to be a lesser opponent. He'll still take
it.

没有评论:

发表评论