2011年4月26日星期二

Durant was quoted saying he most likes seeing everyone smile

I’ve been thinking about this being around Derrick Rose, who is one of the most unique people to come along in the NBA cheap designer sunglasses. It’s not just my observation of his humble and compassionate, yet competitive nature. Coaches and teammates continue to be stunned about his basic decency and unselfish, unpretentious nature with fans and media, especially for a player who seemingly has every right to demand more. No entourage, no special treatment, plenty of time for the security guards and maintenance guys.
When Kevin Durant signed his extension, there was no press conference or TV show Bvlgari Sunglasses. He mentioned it on Twitter. You hear the same things you do about Rose from a guy who already had led the league in scoring. “I just tell myself that I need to do what Jesus would do,” Durant told the Oklahoman in a flattering piece published Sunday. “He would do the same thing, go the extra mile just to please people Police Sunglasses. So I said why not me?” Durant was quoted saying he most likes seeing everyone smile.

没有评论:

发表评论