2011年4月22日星期五

becomes the latest prominent Pacific 10 Conference player to enter the draft

Still, from Thomas' comments, it seems as though the two-time All-Pac-10 First Team honoree will not be returning to the Huskies Christian Dior Sunglasses.
"Although it was a tough decision, I have decided to forgo my senior season and enter my name into this year's NBA draft," Thomas said in the statement released by the school. "At this time I will not hire an agent. Over the past three years I've enjoyed every single minute of my Washington Husky career. I am very thankful to have played for a great coach like Coach [Loroenzo] Romar and our entire coaching staff Oakley Sunglasses Cheap. I have just over two quarters left to earn my degree, and I fully plan on finishing school."
Thomas, who averaged 16.8 points and 6.1 assists this season while leading Washington to a 24-11 record and its second consecutive Pac-10 tournament title Arnette Sunglasses, becomes the latest prominent Pacific 10 Conference player to enter the draft.

没有评论:

发表评论