2011年3月5日星期六

above a recorded history of 3,000 years ago

"Well!" Brooke nodded and continued: "Andrew, I know you have good relations and Yang style, he has been missing for 20 years, during which I have been sent for, but found nothing, but I just sensed he existence, if I did not sense wrong, he should be in the East, I think he has returned to his hometown, you can now start to look for him, remember to ensure his safety, I will send two first class the same blood group as you to go, but you must act fast, I just was not very good induction, I am afraid he was seriously injured Yang style, but one thing I want to remind you to go to China, beware of the East Brother, not a last resort and they do not hands, with your strength is now less than and compete with them. "
"Yes!" Andrew a bend, but then asked: "His Royal Highness, to the east of the monks really do so much."
Brooke smiled Prince said: "We in the West have major family have not been to the East in 2000, as to the reason, you do not know, up and get going, remember my words, one has immediately the news of the wind Yang informed me that there is careful Dolores. "
"Yes!" Andrew nodded and disappeared to be a cry in the Brook within the Prince's study.
"Yang style! I hope you do something." Brook Prince touched his chest: "20 years could only affect my blood to you, I expect you have this much, do not let me down, I want to from you, hope to see revival in our family, 3000, we have 3,000 years of blood group there have been no blood Wong, you can do, can you go beyond me to be the supreme exist? "Brook Prince slowly shelves come before the dug out an ancient book shelves, above a recorded history of 3,000 years ago.

没有评论:

发表评论