2011年3月15日星期二

Duanmu side Lengheng soon caught again

Du read far Leng Heng said: "is thinking of you on the hill for me in the increase of abuse, I would not easily give you pills, for me these days that some of you heard of it?" The strategy of a typical client hesitation: "I heard that you were ever God tour leader to ride his wife, did some things a little sensation, but also a little clever, but it can not fool me!" Du read much laughed and smiled a complete collection Lianrong said: "You only know my past, more disrespectful of the people who know me, feel what the consequences, but also the know the people I bullied!" Duanmu strategy before a hesitation: "I do not believe you show me how?" Du read much cold a voice said: "I never did take the battle to fight, if there is no system policy for you How can I appear in public in the way, attracted you came to see me?" Duanmu side containing ring is intended to stare at her green eye flicker. Du concept is also not far from the fear to come back at him, calmly smiling. Duanmu Fang, a moment, tenor impatience authentic: "Naturally, I am not afraid of what you plot, the three core aspirations for orchids!" Du read much sneered: "You just daring to move about, and immediately a good-looking!" Duanmu side face of volatile for some time, uncertain whether to take the shot! Du read much always looked at him scornfully, his eyes like blades, such as electricity, such as looking deeply through his mind, Duanmu can not help but be aroused anger side. Growl a cry, fingers Ji Zhang, thundered: "The old lady down to how hard you try!" Refers to the player to the radial shoulder far arrested and read Du, Du read much stature shimmering, has since the glide, Duanmu side Lengheng soon caught again.

没有评论:

发表评论