2011年3月15日星期二

and I got a bad ankle heart

Chi Mei Wei a long time before thinking, said: "Anyway, we still have a few years whether the couple's mutual affection, I will not deny that you are my wife, but I do not talk to you consort of the Hui Gong." Yuwen Yao sadness of said: "Why? I have all the rights to you, Excellencies ranked above the king, under the right times. You is not enough to satisfy you?" Chi Mei Wei shook his head: "A Yao! You always do not know me, I was really because of that position no quibble, in fact, the desire of my heart never rich." Du read much excitement to plug him and said: "Then we'll go together wherever they went, as before, this time we have to do even more sensational, even better, because ... ..." She would not finish, Wei Chi Mei was the waving interrupted. Du read much look slightly changed, Wei Chi Mei Zhuang Ran authentic manner: "No, read away! Forgive me for past loss of memory, but I recently together with Auntie Elsie, I heard a lot, we can no longer do that." Du read much grieved God, authentic content: "Chi Mei! You should we have a have denied the past?" Chi Mei Wei shook his head and sincere authentic: "No, read away! I still treat you as his wife did not return to the past since the chase, I want to start to love you, we can find a picturesque place ... ..." Speaking of which, his face suddenly changed, and look light penetration. Yuwen Yao Du read much and are concerned to urgently asked: "how do you?" Chi Mei Wei forehead sweat oozed out, the pain authentic: "I ... ... my hand, I had been poisoned, then hit it just about Duanmu side, forget him, toxic, and I got a bad ankle heart ... ... ... ... "

没有评论:

发表评论