2011年3月15日星期二

really ... just the man

Chong Quan slightly different: "I where's Yixiong?" Yi Jing is also strange: "not that Hentian lay it? I think he had just left, as if a woman has changed ... ... how do you like here, there is your father ... ..." Chong Quan I turned around and said: "I do not know what Hentian lay, and no hurt!" Yi Jing looks a move, then another kind authentic: "It is so obviously Hentian Lay said, I really confused ... ... but it does not matter, as long as you properly, your mother to relax. Child, you stand up so Mother and see. " Zhuang Quanshun stood up from the ground, easily excited to want to hold him quiet, Chong Quan sideways escape, feel Yi Zheng Yi Jing Zhuang Quan has been cold authentic: "Mother! You do so, I'm not a child a. " Yi Jing looks a pain, Zhuang Chen Sheng Ning also said: "You let the children free points. He is not like the way you left, you go for sixteen years, and now he was twenty-one year old!" Yi Jing Tude hide their faces crying, murmured and said: "Yes, seventeen years! I let you down ... ..." Ning Zhuang cold authentic: "Nothing! Seventeen years, we are alive and well." Yi Jing to cry. At this time floating in the air barely came up to a Bao Quan said: "Brother!" Ning Zhuang look at him, humming sound: "The good brother! I call you brother to brother or Duanmu?" A change to the look of floating in the air and said: "Brother! You know the?" Ning Zhuang cold straight face said: "But for your ancestors crawled out from the grave, I will be confused life, brother! Your means of retaliation also worse than your ancestors!" A change to the look of floating in the air, given odd channel: "Brother! What you say, really ... just the man ..."

没有评论:

发表评论