2011年3月23日星期三

crowded in the middle

Xiao Mei: "The world is a big copy paper, martial arts alone what not, you can Luo Wen Wu, seemed like a talent, if you are willing to join our waterways ... ..." Hou copy of the text crazy big hair, smiled and said: "I found myself described as chief confidante, but stabbed with a spacious life, favored a guide, it bowed to the good graces of the matter, it can not do this!" These few words were the side of the Huzi Yu, Ren face Fei Hong, who were abandoned, and only'd not care Xiao Mei is still cold authentic: "It is regrettable, it seems I only kill you one way, because I A view of talent, not used is ruined ... ... " Hou cheerfully copied the text of a chuckle: "Thank you chief love, I found myself presumptuous!" Said folding the sleeve out, and carefully expand the portal, he knew the current strong enemy, not as to the attitude to the game place on it! Xiao Mei is still the attitude of calm, the letter Shouyi Bai said: "You hit first strike, the best at picking out!" Copy paper folding fans waiting brush and opening it out, awaiting the attack. Off suddenly flew into a green shadow, shouted: "Wait a minute!" Green video ground, a Yi woman, about thirty Xu, green Pa Baotou, face bright good physique is quite tall, vigorous graceful! Hou received the text copied fan smile asked: "What see sister to teach?" Tsing Yi woman: "The chief of Mr. Wen Bo, but the finale opera, Little Women will be invited to a tube before and after the move, first as a small woman in this world Qunhao solve some their scores, I do not know two may play allowed ? " Hou Wen copy of a shrinking shoulders and said: "I found myself does not matter, I do not know chief and think of it?" Xiao Mei frown asked: "Not later than late, how do you squeeze in that moment, crowded in the middle!"

没有评论:

发表评论