2011年3月14日星期一

all the way he said he was not willing to ask

"You little about me!" Luna twisted body, open left hand, towards the strange man laughed, "What did you say?" Men look at Luna, then at the left hand near the face of rage, flawless stay standing. "You're drunk!" Left hand to improve the sound, Ye Guo Luna's wrist, walked out to the bars. "You are my someone, you control me?" Luna provocative pushing the left hand, "you anything to do with me ah? I tell you, though?" "You called me and wanted me to see you this virtue is not it? I ask you again! You are not after tube you are not me?" Left hand throw hand smoke, drunk cold look forward to Show details for concurrence
Show details for cover of Luna, "you talk, how you love how to play to play, do not call me later!" Finished, turned and walked out without looking left hand bar, Luna blankly standing still, watching the departure of the back of his left hand. Strange men to look at the left hand is gone, do not pull Lu came over TIPS
Na's hand, just to speak, Luna hit a slap in the face of the past, a strange man stared, Luna bar ran out of crazy. "Do not go!" Luna out of the bar, hold the left hand from behind the waist, she cried, "I just want to know I do not care about you off, you do not go ... ..." Luna slowly broke his left hand clutching the hand of his waist, turned and looked at her, "it back to Guangzhou, Beijing and now you come from, no day I can make you happy." "I do not go back, I do not go back ... ..." Luna tears, desperately shaking his head. "Hate me the wine taste it?" Crooked wood Yu was eighth hobble into the room, all the way he said he was not willing to ask.

没有评论:

发表评论