2011年3月15日星期二

how do you dispose of me for

Hanzhi You thought a moment, still shaking his head: "I'm sorry, I can not remember." Yuwen Yao finished back again: "The lady! You please tell me! Me in the end is?" Yuwen Yao Dailiaoyixia, suddenly becomes a firm authentic: "You name Wei, Wei Chi Mei you call! Could have been riding a brigade of God." Hanzhi You (Wei Chi Mei) Yaran speechless said: "So everything is true?" Yuwen Yao nodded: "Yes, everything is really, in the Changbai Mountains I will be your special drugged drugged, and then by the 'occult Master' for the purposes of Ecstasy your Heart, I give the name Han Zhiyou you take, the Han people who are my instructions, do they accept your family. " Wei Chi Mei deliberation realized it said: "I do not understand, why do you do? You captured me, the former have a right to dispose of me, but you have ruined me, but they created a me." Yuwen Yao smiled and said: "occult very careful while casting mage, he only had to erase the memory of your past, as now you, in addition to identity, the none I can make it." Du read as far away next to the jack asked: "You can recover the memory of it?" Chi Mei Wei shook his head and said: "There is no other way to cast the occult was the year before the Master Wugu; away his magic, but also took away my memory." Du Suqiong light sigh loudly and said: "Actually, not to resume Ye Hao, Chi Mei Wei in previous years will not be better than you." Chi Mei Wei sigh and said: "But I must start to accept this world, A Yao, tell me, why did you do it, why you elected me?" Yuwen Yao smile: "that may be difficult to believe, I captured the original intended purpose of your torment you about it, without shame I did not expect to fall in love with you." Wei Chi Mei can not help but silently, Yuwen Yao Dayton little bit and asked: "I have everything explained to you, how do you dispose of me for?"

没有评论:

发表评论