2011年3月20日星期日

how can I be a pack of lies to scare you into something

"Ah, they are quite good luck," sitting in the middle of that black Han said: "to die in our hands are not they wrong, yes,
not how big cattle, he said, should injured wife of the son of a bitch to tear alive, let him come to execution it, we can
see how raw he tore the living. "
"I have already informed the instructors of the cattle, he said he would be" next to a black man replied: "It should be
almost to the cattle that instructors must impress students to tear the living to his god, not a torn in half, ah, I guess
that the little fat man and woman together can give him two and ripped off. "
Lin Lei and ginger to be a few black people did not even see them seriously, and have actually just keep alive over there to
tear up his talk, mine heart shall be illegal channels: What 牛逼 blow it? This is pure scare I, and I've never seen so big a
person who really can tear, they will want to use these words to intimidate him, but they also underestimated the Thunder
God, and how to mine also had the experience of God a shooting hero, how can I be a pack of lies to scare you into something?

没有评论:

发表评论