2011年3月7日星期一

there is no strength to talk about are virtual

"Sister, I then again, I decided to not change." Xiaxue Yan eyes looked at his cousin firm, softly: "I have to admit that you are home to the most clever to say
Passengers. " "Oh, I like to control where your bird thing, but sometimes a lot of things out of ten unhappy ** fills you think Zhao Xiang hate, but ** also produce feelings of prisoners and victims of it, not even this troubled world
Why not, I can really do not want you to go back someday to the situation can not, compared to those of us who, marriage is the most hypocritical thing, as I and a person engaged, and the East now are not they
Play a happy side? " Xiaxue Jun Lin Yu a nozzle, coldly: "I warn you kid, you do not deserve my Xueyan, today whether you are acting 也好. Playing for real Ye Hao, if you love her, is far the best choice
Leave, a beast can be a few generations of ocean treasures values do heirloom silver bracelet, but if you one and Choi, it is fatal disaster! " Her words came to an end here, there is no need to go on, the truth is a normal person would understand. Lin Yu is now standing in front of this trend for women, there is a trace of Zhengran, if Xiaxue Yan really is his woman, indeed, as Xiaxue Jun said. The difficulty to have her have an equal
Rare treasures, if you do not have the strength, will only hand over another day. So, the sparrow fly into Phoenix, the story of many branches, but the poor young man has a generally tragic story of the princess, there is no strength to talk about are virtual.

没有评论:

发表评论