2011年3月13日星期日

I do in this area is rare

Now, the Bill and Melinda Gates and I are asking hundreds of U.S. billionaires donate to charity at least 50% of personal wealth, so I re-explained my intentions and the underlying considerations appropriate.
First of all, I promise: to go in my lifetime or large the occasion, I'll at least 99% of the personal wealth to charity. If measured in U.S. dollars, a considerable sum of money is true, but from the perspective of the relative value of every day, many more gifts to others.
Millions of people are often as churches, schools and other institutions to contribute, thus abandoning the original can be used to benefit their own family's material wealth. Their aid to poor Qizhe the United Way and the Way to the Association (UnitedWay) contributions, which means giving up the movies, go to the restaurant dining or other personal enjoyment. By contrast, my family and I donate 99% of cash you do not need the commitment of wealth at the expense of need or want for the price.
Moreover, the donation will not let me give up the most valuable assets, namely "time." There are many people, let me proudly, including my three children, all to help others to dedicate a lot of time and talent. This gift is often more valuable than money. Of a struggling children, from a caring mentor, obtain training, more precious than get a check. Every day of my sister Dorothy, a helping hand to some people, I do in this area is rare.

没有评论:

发表评论