2011年3月13日星期日

the children from the ideal

Liang Shuyi surprised a Tiaomei said:
"How, writing also gave out of it?"
Han Xiaozhang nodded, thinking Xu Xu's essay, his face showing a smile irrepressible, Han Mingzhi loudly: "You said Xu Xu uncle can get out of an essay, she wrote about the"
Han Xiaozhang touch his head and said:
"Yes ah! Out of the title is my ideal, so tomorrow, marking papers are good, I'll get back to you to see, can be used as essay, or even better"
Liangshu Yi said:
"Oh! I'd Xu Xu ideal for very interested in that?"
Han Xiaozhang Mouguang flash, watching Liangshu Yi smiled:
"She's the ideal relationship between you and I have some"
Liang Shuyi be carefully asked, Xu Xu and Han Zhiyuan has gone out, Hanxiao Zhang said: "and sit with our family meal, it touches you can discuss this issue, Xu Xu's mbt shoes clearance article, but added that curiosity I suddenly the children from the ideal "

没有评论:

发表评论