2011年3月26日星期六

time he walked the Grand Canal

Smith is still the same, things very carefully, read the master immediately. "Michael, this is a great film, great script, I read one of the best love story, but unfortunately," he paused, as if hanging on the appetite of wheat into a male. "What?" "Unfortunately, you did not use white actors, I'm not racial discrimination, of course, your acting is none, but now the U.S. market is still welcome to the white star of the film, if you are white this film stars to play, I can guarantee that a film After that, there will be a let you unexpected results, perhaps into the U.S. box office top ten. But do not worry, good things, we all can accept. "Smith, this guy is very real, very to the wheat into the male face and directly said it. Xiong Mak smiled at him, then said: "You're right, man, I have been playing this film starring Hollywood stars to find, but unfortunately they turned me down, no way I appeared, but I this, the film is still very confident. After all, there are so many fans around the world. So, I hope to Smith, this line of coverage through your network, released simultaneously in the world, I believe I will get a very unexpected result, how like? " But Smith, a business elite. Xiong Mak also said he has considered, but he has not this power can only report the above, if feasible, or above who have the finalmbt shoes say, the heart is also filled with longing, if the male can be as Mak said, that But this time he walked the Grand Canal.

没有评论:

发表评论