2011年3月23日星期三

but did not lead to introduce ourselves to the extent wife

Xiao-Mei a will him down and said: "Lord! Candid sit down! Little respect for the right to Garam child!" Weiming Yuan Shan Shan laughed: "Mei-mei! You joking! If we can get you to women who will be one of the world's most happy, because ... ... because you are ... ..." Xiao Mei mysterious laugh: "Because I am a fit wife for the world is not the top!" Weiming Yuan sincerely appreciated and said: "Yes! You do have those conditions!" Xiao Mei face a cold and said: "Do not mention that shit! Emperor dreams are never expect to do that!" Weiming Yuan do not know why she would be angry, busy: "The Mekong sister! I sincerely compliment you!" Xiao Mei Jianse sadly: "I know you will forgive me, my temper and sometimes can not change!" Weiming Yuan down without Zaiquan what silence to pull a chair for her, asked her to sit down, and silence to refill the cup for her! Xiao Mei lifted the cup, suddenly a strange expression: "The Grand Fortune! If I really had you said is so good, so I volunteered, if the son does not see a thin disposable Liu, Bi Zi Yang would like to paternity towel." Weiming Yuan would have thought she would suddenly Health this one can not help but confused. Stammered and realized it said: "I ... ... I have been married to his wife!" Xiao Mei is still weird laugh: "I do not want you to stop his wife to remarry, I would like to make your little star!" Weiming Yuan are more difficult to answer, Zhangdalekou looked at her ... ... Xiao Mei put down the cup, haha laughed: "You do not have to threaten in this way, I was joking with you! I may be degrading, but did not lead to introduce ourselves to the extent wife!"

没有评论:

发表评论