2011年1月13日星期四

She went to sleep. And I was extremely illustrious of myself

She went to sleep. And I was extremely illustrious of myself. When my wife got household, I boasted by no limited measures reliable whence extravagant WORK I had done that night. As it turned expired, her infection had begun to get gross* and she rapidly found herself going to bed at same time.
Was I finished with the ordinary duties? Of course not! A Mr. Mom's work is nevermore done! With whole "teething" cry in the night, Mr. Housewife was up at total of them, making valid the gums were soothed and the pacifier stayed in. And at 7:30, rise and shine, I was up for the day, changing diapers, shushing rowdy inappreciable dogs, and feeding morning bottles.
And after a morning regimen of "Blues Clues," banging toys well-adjusted, making airplane noises to get a spoon-ful of cereal in an eight-month-old's mouth, and putting her down for her first morning nap, I finally get a moment to relax! And instanter, the dogs are needing to go outside. And when that's finished, there's a house to pick up and a qualmish wife to care for.
And extremely, I admit, "Being a Housewife/Mom is HARD!"
Every calm mom and housewife should be paid...VERY WELL...for what they do! There! I've said it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I MIGHT reliable get to paint my nails and get a bubble bath!
Never mind! The baby reliable woke up!

没有评论:

发表评论