2011年1月14日星期五

"At your age, it's not

normal that you get hurt as much", reacted Silvio Berlusconi during his visit traditional
start of the year last week. Under contract until June 2014, Pato was keen to dispel any
rumors that sent him to Chelsea. Finally rid of his physical troubles, it has to be
sustainable Milan. "I will stay at AC Milan as they will want me. I never thought about
leaving this club. I'm really happy to evolve alongside world class players like
Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Cassano. C ' is an opportunity for a young person like me, who
seeks to learn day after day. All I want is to win titles with Milan. " Clearly under the
spell of Massimiliano Allegri, his coach since the start of the season, looks forward Pato
won his first Scudetto under his command. "It's a great technician. He knows how to
motivate players, including those who have already won everything in their careers. We are
a united group and we want to win for him. Personally, I'm desperate to be useful and and
help the team achieve its objectives. "

没有评论:

发表评论