2011年1月9日星期日

beds mosquito nets with the old form with four

grandfather died. Remember that time ten days is the National Day holiday the girl the entire holidays are a grandmother the last day when the grandmother called my mother that is to give my grandfather a bath because look at the way my grandfather is not enough and it He did not bathe for a long time because the bedridden very difficult to eat only porridge urine is grandmother to take care of. Those days my grandfather has always said my grandmother will die if he was not afraid my grandmother said no. My grandfather asked my grandmother who died did not know how much your music team my grandfather knew that his life is not long. Everyone knows that when people died will see a lot of things but not a grandmother about my grandfather the girl knows it is because my grandfather grandmother afraid of fear just spoke with the grandmother dreamed of his own mother. That day the mother called to give grandpa a bath who carried to the bath room suddenly feeling so dark down Man dying grandmother do not wash out and quickly lift it back. Later my grandfather asked my grandmother to the children who do not call back this time said to be a grandfather grandmother had asked him before do not ask children to come back my grandfather always answered no this time he answered to the. Because tomorrow we should go to school mothers to stay at her grandmother at home to prevent any mishap father and sister took the girl home.Eating dinner the girl received a call from my mother: you Come on my grandfather dying. Girl holding a bowl almost fell off After dinner rush his father took the two sisters go Grandmother. The moon tonight is exceptionally clear to go through which a large section of mountain road the girl was afraid to go this route because there are many graves. As before the girl sitting in the back sitting on a motorcycle and my sister sitting in the middle the girl looked at the moon think of all the past my grandfather very distressed left blankly tears and it should be. Go to grandma grandpa would go after death has been lying in the big house build a door with two bench beds mosquito nets with the old form with four

没有评论:

发表评论