2011年5月29日星期日

to teach me exceedingly puzzled

Chuji said: "Have you seen Her? "Guo Jing said:" Several months ago, was hit in the arena too Versace Sunglasses. This person really amazing martial arts. , "Chuji said:" You hurt Her? "Guo Jing shook his head:" no. In fact, did not really meet, I saw her a few women to start Liansha, Henla very, compared Mei Chaofeng year of copper in particular it had been dead. " Chuji said: "You did not hurt her Bvlgari Sunglasses, and more borne in trouble otherwise. Shimei name of her long ... ..." Guo Jing a cold, said: "Is that a woman surnamed Long?" Chuji face slightly changed, said: "how? You seen her? To what happened?" Guo Jing: "The disciples had not seen her. Just the mountains, several senior Yinzei repeatedly call me a magician Gucci Sunglasses, and that I name the dragon Women come to teach me exceedingly puzzled. "

没有评论:

发表评论