2011年5月22日星期日

and we would appreciate it a lot if someone could help us

Student needs a computer
“I have a daughter who just started high school and is in need of a computer or laptop for her school projects” says Saida G., of Nashua (LTR 2,784) Versace Sunglasses. “She is a very good student and has been bringing home great grades. Unfortunately, I live on a fixed income, and I’m unable to provide her with what she needs. The only way for her to get her projects done is by walking to the library, and I’m afraid for her walking alone because I’m unable to accompany her due to health problems. I would like for her to succeed and would appreciate it if someone could please help Bvlgari Sunglasses.”
If you can help Saida put a world of information at her daughter’s fingertips, she would welcome your call at 943-3575.
Laptops for two Boy Scouts
“I am a Boy Scout who is in need of a laptop computer, and I am also looking for one for another Scout who really needs one, too,” writes Ray D., of Nashua (LTR 2,103) Gucci Sunglasses. “We need them to do our Merit Badge Presentations at our Troop meetings, and we would appreciate it a lot if someone could help us.”

没有评论:

发表评论