2011年6月4日星期六

so when I called the Master dragged to you

Yang Guo said: "Nature is to worship the Master. But you'd have to promise me one thing, otherwise I will not worship Carrera Sunglasses." Maid Heart Like: "Listen lady, said Sun, unsolicited Shoutu the first, only the master called the disciples agreed to this and that, Is there anything my disciples, threatened to reverse the master The reason? "She is quiet by nature, the idea is not angry, said:" What happened Oakley Sunglasses? Said you had to listen to. "Yang Guo said:" I When you master mind, respect you weigh you, you say what I do, but I do not call you master mouth, but only to your aunt. "Little Dragon is also togethers, asked: "Why?" Yang Guo said: "I do worshiping Taoist Master Quanzhen the smell, and he treated me No, I have cursed the master in a dream Chanel Sunglasses. So they still call you a good aunt, so when I called the Master dragged to you.

没有评论:

发表评论